
My eldest son rang me last night and said he had a favour to ask. Well, to be honest, neither of my sons ring me out of the blue midweek unless they want something, so it was no big surprise! He and my DIL are attending a wedding reception on Saturday and he wondered if I'd like to make a wedding card for them. Well of course I would, I had only been waiting to be given the opportunity! Irony is lost on my sons.
Anyway, here is the card. I've used the first sheet of my beautiful Papermill cardstock in ivory linen, the image is actually from the Greetings Card Factory CD, mounted onto silver miri card and the sentiment is part of a download kit. The corners are again silver miri card using the "vintage" cuttlebug dies and finished off with a little pearl on each corner. Another really simple card, but I thought this image looked quite effective, and as the wedding couple are only acquaintances and not close friends I think it will be OK. I apologise for the scan, I obviously didn't line the card up very well as it looks a little skiffy, it is straight IRL!

3 comments:
This card is stunning Chrissie - and you've inadvertently answered a query I had about papermill linen cardstock so thank you for that!
Ann x
Lovely card Chrissie, it is straight.
Beryl x
Beautiful. I hope your son appreciated all your hard work.
Post a Comment