
I'm beginning to get a feeling that my sons may have been in collaboration recently and decided that their "poor old mum" needs to be kept busy.
My eldest son needed a wedding card last weekend, then my youngest son needed a birthday and anniversary card last week, and last night my eldest rang up to say they needed a 13th birthday card this weekend for their nephew. He was quite proud of himself as he knew what the theme would be this time, Manchester United.
So this is the end result, the image and backing paper are part of a download from Cuddly Buddly and the image has been coloured with pro-markers, printed out twice and decoupaged. The sentiment and Man Utd logo were done on the PC.
Let's hope everyone's happy with this, as teenage boy's cards are not really my strong point.

16 comments:
Gorgeous card for a football fan.
Ann xxx
I'm sure they will love it Chrissie, it's brilliant! Love the image and the Man U badges.
hugs Bev x
Great card Chrissie, I'm sure he'll love it
Ann x
That will be well received, Chrissie.
He could very well be the envy of his friends :-)
x
Great card why are males so difficult lol!!
Hope you and yours are well
TC
:)
Another great card Chrissie, I'm sure it will go down a treat
Beryl x
It's a great card Chrissie and will fit the bill perfectly I'm sure :)
Jo XX
Great card Chrissie, oh please don't confuse me with two active blogs LOL!
This is brill Chrissie! I bet he was thrilled with his personalised card!!
Love Becky xx
Perfect card for a football fan, I am sure he will be thrilled with it.
Chrissie, love this card. I've had to make one for a Chelsea fan recently but quickly hid it last week-end when working on it so Steven thought it was his as he's also a Chelsea fan. Kym
Superb ... bet that went down well.
Oh wow what a great boy card, shame about the team (being a West Ham fan myself). My 2 eldest GS would absolutely go mad for this card
Hugs Jacqui x
Great card!
This is brilliant. I think it is a perfect boy card! I am sure it will be well received! Hugs Jeanette
great card Chrissie your son's newphew will adore it hugs Jill xx
Post a Comment