Saturday, 25 October 2008

I'm feeling old now


Hi everyone, I hope you are all keeping well.
I don't know where the last week went to but I suddenly realised it had been a week since I last posted on either of the blogs, so here I am!

My youngest son is 30 on the 30th of this month and if you haven't had this milestone happen to you yet, trust me...it definitely makes you feel old! What happened to the last 30 years??
He is always quite difficult to make a card for as he isn't really into cars, sport or computers, however he does love music and has a really good voice. He sings with a local band and loves karaoke etc. so that was the theme for his card.
The image was from the Cuddly Buddly download kit "Local Lads" and I've done a head transplant to make it feel a bit more personal.
I hope he likes it, I think he will as he has a great sense of humour.

I'm actually in the process of making some cards so watch this space! (well not actually THIS space, as they'll be posted on my other blog so it'll be THIS space)

17 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Chrissie this is brilliant - he will love this I;m sure!!!

Irene said...

Gorgeous card Chrissie, and WOW you have made a start with your cards.

luv
irene
xxxx

Ann Whitfield said...

Great card Chrissie and I'm Gareth will be delighted with it. Well done finding a theme - men are diffucult enough without giving us nothing to work with!! :)
Ann x

Becky said...

Ha ha!! I love cards like this Chrissie! I'm sure he'll have a real chuckle at this one!! It's brilliant!!
Love Becky xx

Annie said...

Gosh I click on your other blog everyday and then you go and sneak this fun card on this blog. Very sneaky!!

I'm sure he will love the card.

Ann xxx

Anonymous said...

He will love this card Chrissie, it's fab and groovy :)

Jo XX

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Chrissie, I love this one. Hope your son liked his card and enjoys being 30 - if only!!!! Kym

Beryl K said...

It's a great card Chrissie, I bet your son loved it
Beryl x

Lavender Rose said...

What a great card Chrissie, I love it, bet Gareth did too! I know how you feel as our Vinny will be 28 at the beginning of next month....scary isn't it! Hope your neck is OK now?

Beryl said...

I've only just seen this card and think it's great.I'm sure he'll love (wil have loved) it. All mine had their 30th birthdays many years ago so I do understand.
Beryl xx

Ila said...

Wow!! this is Totally Fabulous...and sounds so perfect for him!! My oldest is 34...so I can relate with ya'...makes a Mama feel old...lol....Have a Great Weekend!!...Hugs, Ila

angeljakki said...

What a fun card, I am sure your son will love it x

Bev said...

Chrissie you are never old enough to have a 30 year old son!!!!! But it's a brilliant card hunny - bet he loves it!!

hugs Bev x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This card is really great and I bet Gareth really loved it. Cathy xxxx

Annie said...

I know how you feel Chrissie! my eldest is now 31 - it was only yesterday he was 13! hugs, annie x

Lena Katrine said...

Wow! This is so cool! So different than everything else I've seen, but I like a lot :o)

Thank you for your nice comment in my blog, and thank you for having me as a GD!

Love, Lena Katrine

Jill said...

Fantstic card Chrissie I love how you've put your son's head on the image it's brill, hope he's has a wonderful birthday hugs Jill xx