Wednesday, 3 September 2008

Wedding card - Version 2


I thought maybe I should give a second choice for this card as I have never met the recipients and have no idea what they'd like! So this is the wedding card version 2.
The beautiful images and sentiment were a gift from Jak. If you've never seen this clever lady's fabulous work before...where have you been? Please check out her blog, she makes the most stunning cards with all of her flowers being made from punches, absolutely unbelievable!
The images have been mounted onto silver miri card and the card itself was made from some beautiful white hammered cardstock from The Papermill.

9 comments:

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Chrissie, I'm glad I haven't got to choose. They are both lovely.
Beryl x

Sandra Wright. said...

I actually prefer the Mr&Mrs one,very classey indeed

Hugs Sandie x

Irene said...

Chrissie

Just had a look at all of your cards and they are beautiful.

luv
irene
xxxx

Ann Whitfield said...

This card is stunning too and I'm only grateful I don't have to do the choosing between them!
Ann x

Jane's Blogs said...

I absolutely adore this card.

Rosietoes said...

Lovely cards at such short notice Chrissy. Aren't family wonderful!You have made two beautiful cards for them to chose from - glad it's them and not me. :)

Carol said...

Beautiful cards as always!!

I love the ones you made for your Mum I hope she had a truly wonderful day.

TC
:)

Jak Heath said...

I love it Chrissie and thanks for the link back.
Jak x

Sheila - Ginger said...

I love this card so much Chrissie ....the image is so pretty, I also love it because you made me a card for my Ruby Anniversary with this image on and it's beautiful....will be treasured for a long time to come. Thank you so much.

love Sheila xx