Tuesday, 29 July 2008

The final card for Mum


Well, I've finished making the third card for my mum's birthday and I think this one probably took the longest time of all of them. Most of the time was spent in trying to decide what to do, as I didn't want them all to look the same.
Most of the items used on this card were from my stash, the image was a gift card that I cut down slightly, the beautiful sparkly lilac paper was from Joanna Sheen and the little lilac corners were from K & Co.
Now that I've finished these birthday cards I can move onto the next project on my ever growing list!

10 comments:

Lavender Rose said...

Oh my fave colour, what an elegant card Chrissie, gorgous!

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous Chrissie - my guess is that your DIL will go for this one!
Ann x

PixieHouse Creations said...

this is just gorgeous Chrissie lucky mum!!

Rosietoes said...

Love this - great colours and image. :)

Annie said...

Well it may have took the longest but it was certainly worth it. It's beautiful Chrissie. I love the colours.
Ann xxx

Sue said...

I simply adore this card Chrissie, mind you I do love those images. Born in the wrong time me!!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

I think this is my favourite out of the three - love the colour combo on this one!

iReneM said...

I do love that image.
The whole card is beautifully put together!
x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful elegant card.

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Love the image used on this card Chrissie and the colours are fab as they are my favourite as well!! Kym