
This is another card for my Mum's birthday. Whenever there is a family occasion I end up making my card plus one from each of the kids and usually one from my mum too, at least I haven't got to make one from mum on this occasion LOL
The colours on the card are not as bright as my scanner has made them look, the ribbon is a very pretty pink and the cuttlebug card is a pale banana colour in real life and was part of a wad sent to me by my crafting friend Jenny to tide me over until I get my own cuttlebug.
The little flowers are a free download from a site called Fred, She Said which I came across yesterday and are designed by Tracey Lynn Miller. She has designed some more lovely flowers as digital download kits and I think I may be very tempted to buy some after seeing how pretty the little freebies look. The other bits and bobs on the card came from my stash.
I don't know who will choose to send this card, I'll let my lovely DIL choose which one she likes and my younger son will have the one that's left....once I've made the other card that is!

7 comments:
wonderful card, Chrissie! I can't imagine making cards for everyone, you are a wonder woman! I have my DD colouring and cutting her own flowers now, she is 6 years old and addicted LOL! I end up having to give her the printouts "I" was going to use. LOL
Another super card Chrissie - can't wait to see your third one! By the way, in answer to your question regarding my christmas tags, yes they are brads - made by dovecraft.
Ann x
What a fresh looking card ... absolutely love it.
This is beautiful - love your colour combo!
Me again hun! I have left an award for you on my blog post today!
I know the feeling well Chrissie - I have to do that too. When it's my mum's birthday - have to one from me and everyone elses too. The worst one is when it's mine and everyone looks gutted cause they can't ask me to make a card for them!!!
Love the cards you have made so far.
Ann xxx
Lovely card Chrissie, I keep looking at Fred's Flowers, very pretty!
Post a Comment