Saturday, 7 June 2008

NEXT!!!



I must admit that the last couple of days I've felt a bit like I'm on a conveyer belt, but this should be the last of the male cards for a while, hooray!
These two cards are for my nephew who will be 14 on the 20th of June (again the second one is from my mum).
The first card is from Cuddly Buddly's "Techie Teens" downloads and the only thing on it that isn't from Cuddly Buddly is my nephew's name which I printed from my PC.
The second card is from....you guessed it! this time it's those pesky footballers again with the logo from Shane's favourite team and a little sticker stating "sports fanatic", which he definitely is as he loves all sports and is very good at them all too.

6 comments:

starcyl said...

Great cards, good to see you back on form but it does you good at times to take a break.

Jenny x

PixieHouse Creations said...

Great cards Chrissie,i always find mens cards such a pain to do!! men are such hard work arnt they!! lol

wendy xx

Ann Whitfield said...

I'm in awe - two lots of men's cards where you've had to make two for the same man each time! One's bad enough and I think you've done brilliantly :)
Ann x

Annie said...

These are both such fun cards - love them

Ann xxx

Rosietoes said...

You're on a roll now Chrissie. Two smashing cards again for the men folk. Well done!

Sue said...

Brilliant. Cards for the male sex are so difficult, well I find them so. These are great.