Friday, 6 June 2008

June Birthdays



What is it about May and June? I seem to have so many special people to send cards to, obviously all the best people must have their birthdays in these months (not me I hasten to add!) My eldest son's birthday is 10th June and as his wife's was 31st May that makes them both Gemini, (or, if you happen to be a retired parent on a fairly tight budget, it makes them both inconsiderate) and this also makes it quite an expensive month. I've made two birthday cards for him as one will be from my mum.
My card uses some of the lovely Cuddly Buddly "modern men" downloads and as he loves to play the "Singalong" games on his PS3, I've chosen the karaoke singer. The card from my mum again uses Cuddly Buddly downloads, but this time it's the football range, finished off with his favourite team's logo. I usually find making men's cards quite difficult so I use the Cuddly Buddly ranges quite a lot for the younger men.

6 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Well done on making two such 'personal' cards Chrissie. I have these downloads and keep forgetting about them. Thanks for the reminder and the inspiration. :)

starcyl said...

Good for you those cards are great. I do like something personal.

Jenny x

Ann Whitfield said...

These cards work a treat Chrissie - great work!
Ann x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Great 'young man' cards - the CB range are perfect for these!

Annie said...

just brilliant - so bright and fun - love them.

Ann xxx

Lavender Rose said...

I love your CB cards Chrissie, nice and bright and modern, well done....have lots of June and July birthdays too so I do sympathise.