
Well, that title is not exactly like the film but...
This is my latest card, and as the posting says is for my best friend's birthday at the end of this month. We don't get to see each other too often as she lives in Lincolnshire and I'm in Hampshire, but I'm always making bits and bobs to send to her.
This is another of those very large cards (about 9" x 10") and I used some gorgeous Stardream card from Joanna Sheen's shop for the base of this card (you can tell she must be special, just from this!). The edges were scored and stuck down to make the book spine effect again and then covered with some really "girly" scented drawer liners that I got ages ago and that smell divine! The main images are from a Daisie Company download kit that I've had for some time called "Ooh La La", the main one has been mounted onto pink glitter card and the little shoe tag was finished off with some Dior black chiffon ribbon. The card was completed by adding some strips of that gorgeous pink glitter card to the edges (again from the JS shop). I also used some more of the images, (a bubble bath and a bottle of perfume) inside the card.

6 comments:
oh I love it and how appropriate when you have just won the blog candy on ooh-la-la-creations. Congratulations pop over there and email your address to Wendi and we will get the ribbons posted out to you.
Ann xxx
Wowee another gorgeous card Chrissie,love everything about this card,you have been busy
Wendy xx
Such a pretty card - love it!
What a fabulous girly, glamorous card Chrissie, your friend is going to love that!!!
totally girly Chrissie. Your friend will be delighted. :)
What a lovely card for your friend. Using draw liners to make
Beryl xx
Post a Comment