
Good evening, I'm a little earlier with my posting today as I've just finished making a card for a 65th birthday.
When my youngest son visited for his dinner on Wednesday evening, his flatmate had asked him to request a card for a work colleague called Ted, who was going to be 65. As usual there were no real ideas of what was wanted but she thought that a '50's pinup would be good (she had seen a couple of my other cards with these on) and could I make it A4 so that everyone could sign it?
Well the answer was "yes", the image wasn't a problem, but what sentiment to put on? Well after racking my brains for a while I've come up with this one, now I just hope he has a sense of humour!

11 comments:
Well done Chrissie. It can be really difficult to make a card when you don't know what the person likes etc. I think he'll like this one - he's got red blood in his veins afterall. Can't say anything about his sense of humour. :))
Love this and I'm sure the recipient will too.
Oh Chrissie you've done it again!!
Such a wonderful card and as Edna said....'he's got red blood in his veins after all!'
love Sheila xx
Chrissie its just fab I'm sure he will love it,
Lorraine x
I hope he's a fit 65. Don't want him having a turn when he sees this young lady. It's brilliant.
Beryl xx
I'm sure it'll go down a storm Chrissie and he'll love it!
Ann x
By the way, I popped on here yesterday before you posted this card and managed to lose about 5 hours............
It's a great card Chrissie, and I'm sure he will love it. I hadn't realised that you had two different blogs.
Beryl x
Wow stunning my look to your blog and amazings cards - sorry haven`t been keeping up but what a lovely surprise when I have
Thanks for sharing your wonderful work
Suzanne
Brilliant card Chrissie, he'll love it
Fantastic. Bet it went down well.
Fabulous 65 Birthday card, love it.
Thankyou for your comments on my blog.
I've looked on your blog several times and I always enjoy it.
Hugs Sandie xyqdnxt
Post a Comment