If you have never paid a visit to Joanna Sheen's lovely shop before you are in for a real treat. I can honestly say that everything I have ever ordered is of the best quality, add to that the order usually arrives the following day and it has free p&p and who could ask for anything more

The first card is an image from a PC Crafter kit called 'Bunny Rhymes' which has been simply mounted onto an oval nestability, the ribbon effect border along the top of the card is from the same kit. I have added a baby pram charm and hung it from some K & Co blue gingham ribbon.

The second one uses an image from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Companion CD mounted onto co-ordinated backing paper from the same CD. I have coloured some K & Co lace paper with chalks to match the paper and used it to trim the top of the card and hung a rocking horse charm from some ivory chiffon ribbon.

9 comments:
Two gorgeous cards Chrissie
Ann x
Beautiful cards your customer will be thrilled
x Weezie x
They are both really beautiful. Well done ... excellent work.
Oh Chrissie they are so beautiful, well done.
love sheila xx
Chrissie your cards are lovely
Beryl (bik59)
Both gorgeous cards Chrissie
they will love them!
Wendy xx
Both cards are beautiful.
Well done Chrissie
Ann xxx
They're both lovely - I love the tapestry card you used .... it's now on my wish list!! I daren't visit Joanna's shop as I get carried away and I'm on a stash diet LOL!!
TC
Carol x
Thankyou chrissie for your lovely comment AGAIN!!!
These are beautiful, that has to be one of my most favourite JS images,the baby one, but then I like most of them!!
Your cards are wonderful!!.Nicola.xx
Post a Comment