Monday, 5 May 2008

Cards for the Girls



I made a start on the other orders I received last week. Now that those pesky men's cards are finished I knew I would enjoy making some feminine cards.
The first one is for my hairdresser's daughter Kellie who has recently had her first baby. I have it on good authority that she is a shopaholic, so I thought a shopping card would be just right. The image is part of a kit from Daisie Daisie mounted onto some Cuddly Buddly papers. I printed the image twice and decoupaged some of the details, added some glitter and gems and Bob's your uncle!
The second card is for my hairdresser's aunt who's in her eighties, so I thought a floral image would be nice. The image is from Greetings Card Factory, again mounted onto Cuddly Buddly papers and finished off with some peel offs and a few gems.
The sentiments for both cards were done on my PC.
I've started the third card but it's still drying so I'll post that one tomorrow.

4 comments:

PixieHouse Creations said...

Love the idea of these cards Chrissie,,,thanks for the ideas
love the idea of 2 blogs,thinks thats what i must do

wendy xxx

Annie said...

great cards - both perfect for who they are for.

Ann xxx

Lavender Rose said...

Great cards, especially the shopping one, love it!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fab cards Chrissie - just love the floral card!