Saturday, 26 April 2008

Friendship Book






My best friend lives so far away that I rarely see her, we do speak on the phone but that always makes me miss her more. She had asked me to make some family birthday cards for her and I decided that I'd make a little friendship book and pop that in with the cards when I posted them to her.
I made the book from some stiff cardboard packaging that I had kept. The covers are 6" square and the inside pages 5" square and I decorated them with lots of girly bits and bobs that I already had including flowers, gems, peel offs, rub ons, embellishments and stickers. She's very fond of cute images so I stamped a variety of cuties, (a couple of Magnolia Tildas, some Cuddly Buddlys and All Night Media's "Friends Forever"), now as soon as the book rings I've ordered arrive I can put it all together and post it to her.
I won't have to do my little books like this after October because I'm getting a "Bind-it-all" for my birthday (along with a Cuttlebug) hooray!

3 comments:

starcyl said...

Love your book and who's a lucky girl getting both things off your wish list for your birthday!!!!

Jenny x

Ann Whitfield said...

It's a fantastic book Chrissie your friend will love it. Just think how many lovely books you'll be able to make when you get your bind it all - and I bet they'll all have cuttlebug embossing on the pages!
Ann x

Rosietoes said...

What a lovely thoughtful idea Chrissie. Your friend will love her book so much. You will adore the BIA when you get it. It's one of the best purchases I have ever made. :)