Saturday, 19 April 2008

40th Birthday Card Commission


Well, it feels like ages since I posted anything on either of my blogs. At long last I've started to feel a bit better and not a moment too soon. My best friend had asked me to make a couple of family cards for her ages ago, but it wasn't until yesterday that I felt up to making any cards, so the 40th birthday card was made yesterday and the 80th one today.
For some unknown reason my scanner will only recognise this card as being black and white. In actual fact it's pale pink glitter card with a silver miri card trim and silver peel offs, finished off with some pink, silver and clear adhesive gems.
Apologies for a terrible scanned image!

2 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A fab card - glitter and mirror card are so hard to be seen as true colour with a scanner! It is so good to see you back - hope you are feeling better hun!

Beryl said...

Great card again Chrissie.