

I seem to be suffering with a bad case of "the cutes" at the moment. I've never really "done" cute in my cards, I've always been more prone to "vintage" I suppose, but just lately I've found myself ooohing and aaahing over all the little Tildas and Emmys etc. SO it just had to be done, I succumbed and bought myself some Cuddly Buddly stamps. One each of Emmy, Charley and Kyle (furthermore I've ordered a Tilda from Joanna Sheen and am eagerly awaiting her arrival). I had already used Emmy on a couple of challenge cards (see my other blog) and decided that Charley and Kyle were probably feeling neglected by now, so here are their debut cards.
Both of them were stamped and watercoloured with Caran D'Ache pencils and then added to some "peppy papers", the little greeting stamps are from a set of 4 (Cuddly Buddly again) and both cards were finished off with some peel offs and little embellishments from my stash.
Now, all say "aaaahhh".

3 comments:
Way to go Chrissie. These are fabby. :)
Chrissie, this is a gorgeous card.These stamps are my fave at the moment and i bought6 of these recently.I, too, have recently converted to cuties, after being inspired by Rosietoes, Maggie and Suzy03! One day i migght be as good as you ladies!!
Thanks for sharing your lovely card Chrissie
Love Denisexx
These are adorable Chrissie - love them both!
Post a Comment