Saturday, 22 March 2008

Baking Tilda's debut


Well, my first Tilda arrived this morning from Joanna Sheen and all I can say is this will positively NOT be my last, as I think she is totally adorable! I couldn't wait to stamp her out and, bless her, she was just so grateful that she even baked biscuits!
She was stamped and then watercoloured with Caran D'Ache pencils, a little Stickles glitter was used for her wings and hairband then she was mounted onto some cream oval card and some chocolate brown sparkly cardstock. The little greeting was a Cuddly Buddly stamp which I watercoloured and then used Crystal Lacquer, the whole card was finished off with a little chocolate ribbon and a pretty pink bow. By the way, the card is from a gorgeous set of K & Co cards that I bought ages ago and forgot all about until recently.
My cousin has a birthday coming up next month so she may receive this card, then again, she is SO sweet, I may just have to keep her myself.

6 comments:

Jane's Blogs said...

How sweet! Love the chocolate idea and so appropriate.

(BJZoe on Joanna Sheen forum)

Ann Whitfield said...

She's lovely Chrissie - and another blog for me to bookmark - I knew there'd be no stopping you once you got started!
Ann x

Lavender Rose said...

Beautiful Tilda card Chrissie, love the colours!

Rosietoes said...

Chrissie this card is lovely. My you have really got the blogging bug now! There's a wee surprise for you over on my blog. :)

Alison said...

Oh this is gorgeous.

Annie said...

ah this is so sweet.

Ann xxx